Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by 艾迪歐斯 <ad...@gmail.com> on 2004/07/11 04:13:09 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache2 : child pid XXXX exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Hello, I've got a problem with Apache2,
When I browse my blog's index.php ( bBlog 0.7.3 ),
(phpMyAdmin got the same error)

I got response : Can't display page by IE.

then I check httpd-error log,
it says:
... [notice] child pid XXXX exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

and dmesg:
pid 523 (httpd), uid 80: exited on signal 11

Apache Version : apache-worker-2.0.50
OS Version     : FreeBSD 5.2 Release.
php            : php4-4.3.7_3

I installed Apache2 ,php4 by ports.
Apache2 make_args includes 'WITH_MPM=worker WITH_THREADS=yes WITH_LIBMAP=yes'

but I have tried write a test.php,(echo phpinfo())
in the same folder as blog's or phpmyadmin.
it did work.

I've tried use /etc/libmap.conf, but no use.
Still tried php.ini to turn on output_buffering, no use.

Have any idea?
Thanks anyway.