Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by J K <kr...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/24 23:09:52 UTC

Help Getting Source

Hi guys,

I'm helping to troubleshoot a production issue--it is only somewhat
reproducible (only in a specific environment).  Anyway, I would like to get
a hold of the axis 1.4 java sources so that I can track down this issue, but
I get a 502 error every time I try to check out
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis/tags/release1-4-final-cand4/.
I'm not even sure if I'm looking in the right place.

Thanks in advance. Any help is much appreciated.

John

P.S. Stacktrace is below in case it means anything to anyone.

        at org.apache.axis.components.net.JSSESocketFactory.create(JSSESocketFactory.java:92)
        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.getSocket(HTTPSender.java:191)

        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.writeToSocket(HTTPSender.java:404)
        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:138)
        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:727)

        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:144)
        at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:33)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)

        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)

Re: Help Getting Source

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
John,

You could get the Axis 1.4 source from one of the mirrors listed at [1] as a
downloadable zip. I am not quite sure about the svn tag of this Axis release
source as there is no clear tag for the final release. Only thing I found is
the 1.4 final branch [2].

Thanks,
Ruwan

[1] - http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ws/axis/1_4/