Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/05 12:36:31 UTC

Missing reports

Hi,

Reports from DeviceMap, Kitty, Oozie, Syncope and Tashi are still
missing (deadline was yesterday). If possible, please report by the
end of the week so we'll have time for review and feedback. Otherwise
please report again next month.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Missing reports

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 5, 2012, at 6:36 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Reports from DeviceMap, Kitty, Oozie, Syncope and Tashi are still
> missing (deadline was yesterday). If possible, please report by the
> end of the week so we'll have time for review and feedback. Otherwise
> please report again next month.

Hi Jukka,
I've been pinging the community, but no activity so far. I'll generate a report, if they don't.

Bertrand created a DeviceMap report.

--kevan

Re: Missing reports

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.
Oozie should be reporting later today (west coast us time).

Alan.

Re: Missing reports

Posted by Michael Stroucken <mx...@cmu.edu>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Reports from DeviceMap, Kitty, Oozie, Syncope and Tashi are still
> missing (deadline was yesterday). If possible, please report by the
> end of the week so we'll have time for review and feedback. Otherwise
> please report again next month.

Hi Jukka,

The Tashi report will be posted today.

Greetings,
Michael.

Re: Missing reports

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 4/5/12 12:51 PM, Simone Tripodi a écrit :
> Hi Jukka,
>
> apologize for being late, Syncope report is now available.
>
> Apologize once again but that's not exactly the easier era of my life,
> had been overloaded :(

Many many thanks Simone. I totally missed the notification. My bad :/

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Missing reports

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Simone Tripodi
<si...@apache.org> wrote:
> apologize for being late, Syncope report is now available.

Great, thanks!

> Apologize once again but that's not exactly the easier era of my life,
> had been overloaded :(

No worries, we're all volunteers here.

With the reminder I just wanted to make sure that no reports are being
accidentally forgotten. It's fine if a report is delayed for a day or
two as we have a full week reserved for reviews. And it's also OK to
push a report forward a full month if the community is too busy with
other stuff right now. Reporting is just a tool, not our raison
d'être. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Missing reports

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Jukka,

apologize for being late, Syncope report is now available.

Apologize once again but that's not exactly the easier era of my life,
had been overloaded :(

all the best, have a nice day,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: Missing reports

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Jukka,

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Reports from DeviceMap, Kitty, Oozie, Syncope and Tashi are still
> missing (deadline was yesterday)...

Sorry about that - added the DeviceMap report at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2012

-Bertrand