Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2001/09/11 07:48:19 UTC

Re: Available task

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Thomas Leonhardt
<le...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> But If this method gets a set of files it does the wrong thing. The
> above code checks if the file
> ../../somedir/wantedFile.ext/wantedFile.ext exists instead of simply
> checking if ../../somedir/wantedFile.ext is the file we won't.

Want to submit a patch that corrects this (I think your argument is
correct)?  I'd probably first check whether the path-element is what
we are looking for and otherwise see whether it is a directory and
contains the file/directory we are looking for.

> I admit the because of the name of the attribute I'm doing the wrong
> thing by specifing a set of files.

As you can add <fileset>s to <path>s, you are not doing anything wrong
here IMHO.

Stefan