Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "RU(Ronnie) QUAN" <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/19 04:05:24 UTC

Setup project in Eclipse

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the group, want to clarify following instructions from
http://cxf.apache.org/setting-up-eclipse.html

Create the project in Eclipse

   - In eclipse, switch to the workspace you created above.
   - Go To:

   File -> Import....

   - Select "Existing Projects into Workspace" and hit Next
   - Select root directory: enter the path to your trunk directory and hit
   Next.
   - Select all the subprojects and hit Finish. Eclipse will import and
   rebuild all the subprojects selected. This will take a while.

Q1: Select "Existing Projects into Workspace" and hit Next

 - from my eclipse, when import, first have to choose import source,

e.g. general -> Existing Projects into Workspace

       MAVEN -> Existing Maven Projects into workspace

      git -> Projects from git

Can you please clarify which one is the import source.

Q2: Select root directory: enter the path to your trunk directory and hit
Next.

I cloned cxf git to my local c:\CXF\ directory.

Can anyone point out import from c:\CXF\ or from c:\CXF\distribution\ or
from c:\CXF\distribution\target?

Thank you so much in advance and I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Ronnie

Re: Setup project in Eclipse

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Select a dir that contains the pom. Just try it. It won't bite.

Christian

Re: Setup project in Eclipse

Posted by "RU(Ronnie) QUAN" <ro...@gmail.com>.
Christian,