Posted to users@ace.apache.org by Sibla Wilfried <Wi...@bosch-si.com> on 2014/03/11 17:18:02 UTC

ACE WebUI

Hi

I have a very short question: After changing something within the WebUI, a blue arrow or a blue plus appears within the most left column of the changed panel/table (feature, distribution or target).

What does this icon mean?

A short explanation would be helpful.

Thx & Greetings
Wilfried

AW: ACE WebUI

Posted by Sibla Wilfried <Wi...@bosch-si.com>.
Hi Jan,

Thx for your very fast reply.

OK, understood. The same as the enabled "store" button shows.

Greetings

Wilfried

Re: ACE WebUI

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.