Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Bisonti Mario <Ma...@vimar.com> on 2018/06/15 09:39:02 UTC

connectors.xml modified: new repository not in the list

Hallo.
I installed ManifoldCF on Tomcat and with postgres and I am configuring for use with folder /manifoldcf/multiprocess-file-example

Now I would like to add repository "Windows Shares" so I decommented in connectors.xml:
<repositoryconnector name="Windows shares" class="org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnector"/>

And I added on connector-lib-proprietary jcifs-1.3.19.jar

I restarted Tomcat but I don't see the choice "Windows shares" repository from manifoldcf
It seems that It didn't reload the list of the connectors.
How could I refresh them?
Thanks a lot
Mario

R: connectors.xml modified: new repository not in the list

Posted by Bisonti Mario <Ma...@vimar.com>.
I solved!
I executed:
sudo ./initialize.sh
And connectors have been refreshed!

Thanks!

Posted by Bisonti Mario <Ma...@vimar.com>.

RE: connectors.xml modified: new repository not in the list

Posted by msaunier <ms...@citya.com>.
Hello Mario,