Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Avi Kessner <ak...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/23 09:59:54 UTC

Flex 4 features that were lost in Spark.

I've been meaning to ask this question for a long time, but I didn't have
any concrete examples.
Do we have a sub project devoted to features that existed in flex 4 mx but
were lost in Spark?

For example, a simple feature here, with editable List item renderers.

http://dgrigg.com/blog/2010/06/25/editable-itemrenderer-for-flex-4-spark-list/

brought to you by the letters A, V, and I
and the number 47

Re: Flex 4 features that were lost in Spark.

Posted by Avi Kessner <ak...@gmail.com>.
So it's just a case by case basis?  If we wanted to advertise the retro
improvements, somebody would have to do their own compilation?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,