Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/05 04:59:13 UTC

spark streaming job stopped

Hi,
One of my spark streaming long running job stopped all of sudden .
and I could see that

16/10/04 11:18:25 INFO CoarseGrainedExecutorBackend: Driver commanded a shutdown

Can any body point me out the reason behind the driver commanded shut down.

Thanks,
Divya

Re: spark streaming job stopped

Posted by Ankit Jindal <an...@globallogic.com.INVALID>.
Hi Divya,

     Can you please provide full logs or Stacktrace.

Ankit

Thanks,
Ankit Jindal | Lead Engineer
GlobalLogic