Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by pi...@betasys.com on 2001/05/23 22:43:22 UTC

TrAX formatting question...

Hello all,

I was wondering, how does the Transformer class handle the indent
parameter when it is set to true when serializing output?
I've set it, but it does nothing different than if it was set to false.
I've also tried setting the method property to xml, html, and text.
I understand that the result is implementation dependant, I just want to
make sure I'm not missing something here.

Is there a user mailing list for this project similar to that of xerces?

Thanks,
-Pete