Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Bhaskar Roy <br...@platformexchange.com> on 2006/12/12 15:44:31 UTC

Layout issue - jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumnsSmallLeft NOT WORKING

I am trying to use jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumnsSmallLeft in the latest jetspeed version, it doesn't work, it used to work before with
M2 version.

The Page source shows <div id="js_dp_2_" class="portal-layout portal-layout-TwoColumns">

Looks like the columns are now controlled using stylesheet, earlier the cells were there, which was easy to handle.

I want to know how to get this working.

Thanks in advance!
Bhaskar Roy

Re: Layout issue - jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumnsSmallLeft NOT WORKING

Posted by Elif Guner <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I had the same problem and the instructions on this page fixed it.
Have you checked this out? (Read the post from Cubehead Fang)

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.jetspeed.user/month=20060101

Elif