Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com> on 2014/07/07 23:58:28 UTC

Ajax search API on plugins.cordova.io

Is there an "official" API for plugins.cordova.io?

I see I can hit http://plugins.cordova.io/_list/search/search?startkey=%22dialogs%22&endkey=%22dialogsZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ%22&limit=25 and get a response back but is there something more "official" then that?

Re: Ajax search API on plugins.cordova.io

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.
Hey! good to know :-D
I probably should have done a better job describing it then :P
Want to see this fixed, so hopefully someone can work on it

--
Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer

Re: Ajax search API on plugins.cordova.io

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Victor,

Posted by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com>.
I may just hit the giant ass JSON, cache it locally for an hour, and use that instead.

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.
Seems like you are right, Ray.

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Folks.

--
Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer

Re: Ajax search API on plugins.cordova.io

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.