Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ryanskow <ry...@skow.org> on 2008/03/29 16:59:02 UTC

Re: Tap 5.0.9: Why can't Grid column header has blank label

It can be useful, however, to have a blank heading for columns which may be
icons such as edit/delete.  It doesn't hurt to have a heading for such
columns, but sometimes it is nice to be able to save some horizontal
real-estate by utilizing an icon to replace the text.

Posted by Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com>.
You can have a blank label in grid column header, just override the
default property label in page properties:

beanModel.add("rowNo", null);

rowNo-label=

-adam