Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Oleg Dulin <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/12 20:54:15 UTC

Disappearing keyspaces in Cassandra 1.1

I am using cassandra 1.1.0 on a 3 node environment. I just truncated a
few column families then restarted the nodes. now when I restarted them
it says my keyspace doesn't exist. The data for the keyspace is still
in the data directory. Does anyone know what could have caused this?

Re: Disappearing keyspaces in Cassandra 1.1

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
Can you supply the error logs ?

Thanks

Aaron Morton