Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2006/01/08 18:10:18 UTC

Re: svn commit: r366985 - /httpd/httpd/branches/fcgi-proxy-dev/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_fcgi.c

On 1/7/06, rooneg@apache.org <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: rooneg
> Date: Sat Jan  7 20:48:50 2006
> New Revision: 366985

> Log:
> In theory, we now correctly implement all of the FastCGI protocol, so
> there's no reason that request ids wouldn't be matching up.  Until we
> see an example of a request id mismatch error that is absolutely not
> caused by an error in our parsing of the FastCGI protocol, we should
> be able to go back to treating mismatches as errors.
>
> * modules/proxy/mod_proxy_fcgi.c
>   (dispatch): Remove #ifdef that turned off treating rid mismatches as
>    fatal errors.

Jim, if you're still seeing these kind of problems let me know.  I'm
pretty sure we should have fixed up any issues that would result in
those kind of mismatches at this point, but if not I'd love to know
what fcgi library you're using and what you made it do to get the
errors...

-garrett