Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ian Jackson <Ia...@trilliumsoftware.com> on 2013/11/22 23:04:58 UTC

Heterogeneous Cluster

Has anyone set up a Heterogeneous cluster, some Windows nodes and Linux nodes?

Re: Heterogeneous Cluster

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
RHEL and CentOS are not cross, which are all Linux kernel.

Re: Heterogeneous Cluster

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Re: Heterogeneous Cluster

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Re: Heterogeneous Cluster

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Re: Heterogeneous Cluster

Posted by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Heterogeneous Cluster

Posted by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Heterogeneous Cluster

Posted by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Heterogeneous Cluster

Posted by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Heterogeneous Cluster

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Re: Heterogeneous Cluster

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Re: Heterogeneous Cluster

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Re: Heterogeneous Cluster

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

RE: Heterogeneous Cluster

Posted by Andrew Machtolff <am...@askcts.com>.

Andrew Machtolff / Senior Consultant

[http://images.askcts.com/images/cts_logo_email.png]<http://www.askcts.com/>
www.askcts.com<http://www.askcts.com/>
amachtolff@askcts.com<ma...@askcts.com>
[http://images.askcts.com/images/cts_logo_linkedin.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cts-inc>[http://images.askcts.com/images/cts_logo_twitter.png]<https://twitter.com/askCTS>[http://images.askcts.com/images/cts_logo_facebook.png]<https://www.facebook.com/askCTS>

Has anyone set up a Heterogeneous cluster, some Windows nodes and Linux nodes?

RE: Heterogeneous Cluster

RE: Heterogeneous Cluster

RE: Heterogeneous Cluster