Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by julianum <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/01 20:30:19 UTC

using lucene and nutch in searches with OR operator

Hello everyone, the application I'm developing I use nutch normal in the
polls by the AND operator and using the Lucene (for lack of support Nuth)
for research with the OR operator. However, the survey takes about 4 times
more than the equivalent in nutch search. That's why I'm crawling the field
content. There is no more efficient way to get the summary for Lucene? or
someone has managed to use the OR operator in research in nutch?