Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baz <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/14 19:21:55 UTC

How can i turn off and on the snapshot archive (timestamp) functionalities?

All,

How can i turn off and on the snapshot archive (timestamp) functionalities?

Thanks.

A.

Re: How can i turn off and on the snapshot archive (timestamp) functionalities?

Posted by Baz <ba...@gmail.com>.
Cool. Wendy, thanks for the testing and confirmation.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Baz <ba...@gmail.com>.
Wendy,

Thanks for the reply.