Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Georgiev, Dimitar" <di...@sap.com> on 2012/10/16 13:13:12 UTC

Dear Colleagues,

I just downloaded Tomcat 7.0.30 / apache-tomee-webprofile-1.5.0 under Windows. I created a dynamic web project with a single servlet from eclipse and stumbled upon the above bug. Request to my servlet returns 404 as a result of this.
(My project contains just a servlet, no EJBs. I do have a javax.servlet.annotation.WebServlet annotation on it, instead of a web.xml)

-          Can I workaround this somehow?

-          When is the planned release of 1.5.1, where the issue is reported as fixed?

Thank you in advance.
Regards, Dimitar

Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-436

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.