Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> on 2019/05/22 18:42:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Courage Angeh to the Apache Fineract PMC

Hi All,

I am delighted to announce that Courage Angeh has been voted in as a new
PMC Member at Apache Fineract.

Courage has been a valuable member of our community for over 2 years now
and in that time she has shown great leadership skills. She developed an
In-App Notifications for Fineract 1.x as part of GSoC 2017. She
containerized Fineract CN and is currently leading efforts towards enabling
a production deployment in a Cloud Environment. Courage has been
consistently active in helping to onboard new devs on our project. She is
also a mentor for GSoC 2019 at Fineract and Outreachy via Mifos.

Those are some remarkable accomplishments for our project.

Please join me in Congratulating Courage for her contributions to the
Fineract Community.

Thanks.
Awasum Yannick

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Courage Angeh to the Apache Fineract PMC

Posted by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Courage, good work!!!

Posted by Chirag Gupta <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Courage!

Posted by Isaac Kamga <ik...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Courage.

Posted by Nkep Kerlyn <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Courage !!!!

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
Congratulations, Courage!

Posted by Massabe Lydiane <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Courage, more grease to your elbow!

Posted by Mua Rachmann <mu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Courage

Posted by ivange larry <iv...@gmail.com>.

--
- Larry

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Courage Angeh to the Apache Fineract PMC

Posted by Pembe Miriam <pe...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Courage!

Posted by Terence Monteiro <te...@sanjosesolutions.in>.

Posted by carl collins <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sanyam Goel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Courage!

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Congratulations Courage..

Posted by Claude Kamaha <kc...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation Courage!

Posted by Nic <so...@mail.com>.

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.

Posted by Daniel Carlson <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Courage!

Posted by Cabrel Kemfang <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Courage!

Posted by Abdullah KÖKSAL <ab...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations,

Posted by Ebenezer Graham <eg...@alustudent.com>.

RE: [Probable Spam] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Courage Angeh to the Apache Fineract PMC

Posted by Keo Vannak <va...@inbiznest.com>.
Hi Myrle:

Thanks, I have some question can I make asking?

Best Regards,

Keo Vannak

Head of IT

INBIZNEST PLC.

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.