Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dan MacKay <da...@KINGSTON.HUMMINGBIRD.COM> on 2000/10/18 16:11:53 UTC

VSSGET task

Hi all,

I posed this question before but never really got a satisfactory response. I
have to pull code from several VSS repositories. The problem is that my
SSDIR directory needs to be reset each time due to the fact that the
repositories reside in different locations on the network. Other than
exec'ing a getSource.bat that resets the SSDIR environment variable for each
repository. If someone has a little more experience with vssget task, is
this possible? I have looked and at first blush it does not seem so.

Thanks,
Dan

Re: VSSGET task

Posted by Nico Seessle <Ni...@epost.de>.