Posted to users@camel.apache.org by xiangqiuzhao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/25 06:14:08 UTC

How does Camel work with ofbiz?

i want to use camel in ofbiz, and use camel to handle receive request,
transform message and send response , how to integrate camel to ofbiz?

Re: How does Camel work with ofbiz?

Posted by Ashwin Karpe <ak...@fusesource.com>.
Hmm, Does Apache ofBiz not have an http listener that it set up with WebDAV
and RMI access, considering that it is an offering that is backed by Apache
JackRabbit.

If so, I do not see why Camel could not be easily integrated with it...?

Cheers,

Ashwin...

-----
Ashwin Karpe
Apache Camel Committer & Sr Principal Consultant
FUSESource (a Progress Software Corporation subsidiary)
http://fusesource.com

Blog: http://opensourceknowledge.blogspot.com
CamelOne 2011: http://fusesource.com/camel2011

Re: How does Camel work with ofbiz?

Posted by bibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Just an update on this old thread: I've blogged about how to connect OFBiz
with Camel here
http://www.ofbizian.com/2012/06/connect-apache-ofbiz-with-real-world.html

And provided two examples for connecting them:
1. Run Camel as part of OFBiz
2. Run Camel and OFBiz separately and use the RMI component for the
interaction.

Bilgin