Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Florian Moga <mo...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/26 19:48:56 UTC

GSOC 2011 Projects

All 5 Tuscany proposals [1] for GSOC have been accepted. Congratulations to
the accepted students and best of luck in completing your project! They
would make excellent Tuscany extensions.

See you around the Tuscany community :)

Florian

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/GSoC+2011+Applications

Re: GSOC 2011 Projects

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 3:48 AM, Guilherme Armigliatto
<gu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Im very happy to help this community with the project "Support for SCA
> Components Implement Written in Scala".
>
> I would like to thank everyone who helped in developing this project,
> especially Simon that has assigned as my mentor.
>
> I'm trying to get familiar with Tuscany and the Scala, and Im eager to start
> =)))
>
> Thank you,
> Guilherme.
>
> ---
> Guilherme Moraes Armigliatto
> Master Degree Student
> Reasoning for Complex Data (RECOD)
> Institute of Computing (IC), University of Campinas (UNICAMP)
> Campinas, SP, Brazil
>

> 2011/4/26 Florian Moga <mo...@gmail.com>
>>
>> All 5 Tuscany proposals [1] for GSOC have been accepted. Congratulations
>> to the accepted students and best of luck in completing your project! They
>> would make excellent Tuscany extensions.
>> See you around the Tuscany community :)
>> Florian
>>

>> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/GSoC+2011+Applications

Congrats and welcome on board Guilherme