Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Arun Km <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/22 15:25:30 UTC

OrientDB Rexster Apache Giraph combination

Hello

I would like to know Your opinion on OrientDB <--> Rexster <-->
Apache Giraph combination.
I'm more interested on *input/output formats* to be used between these
three?

BR
Arun

Re: OrientDB Rexster Apache Giraph combination

Posted by Arun KM <ar...@gmail.com>.
Oh that's useful.
I don't use any version control as of now. Wanna to understand the How to process the graph present in a OrientDB using Giraph.
BR
Arun

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.
are you using trunk?

--
   Claudio Martella

Re: OrientDB Rexster Apache Giraph combination

Posted by Arun Km <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claudio

Posted by Arun Km <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.