Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gihan <wg...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/01 08:40:44 UTC

Re: [Java ActiveMQ 5.8] How to get originate broker infomation

Hi Ceposta,

Small correction. I DemandForwardingBridgeSupport#addConsumerInfo method
invoke when broker B connects to the network. But not when I subscribe to
broker B.  serviceRemoteConsumerAdvisory method also same.

I want to get broker B's information when someone subscribes to B's topic.
Not when broker B joins to the network. Like I said earlier I want to
maintain subscribers information in each broker. If broker B has 3 topics
and each topic has 5 subscriber then I want to maintain that information
each broker like (broker b -> topic name  -> clientId) for each subscribe.
Is there anyway to get broker information along with subscribe ?

Thanks

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 8:43 PM, ceposta [via ActiveMQ] <
ml-node+s2283324n4673496h75@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> Interesting. what about method serviceRemoteConsumerAdvisory()?
>
> When an Advisory message comes through, that method handles it. If your
> networking is working properly (which it must be if you're getting all the
> way to the Region), then you should hit in that method.
>

> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:32 PM, Gihan <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4673496&i=0>>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Ceposta,
> >
> > I already added a debug point for that method, but it never hit when I
> > subscribe to broker B.  But AbstractRegion#addConsumer method got hit
> when
> > add a debug point. Is there anyway to capture broker B's information
> within
> > AbstractRegion class ?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Gihan
> >

> > --

> *Christian Posta*
> http://www.christianposta.com/blog
> twitter: @christianposta
>  http://www.christianposta.com/blog

> .
> NAML<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

- Lord Buddha

Re: [Java ActiveMQ 5.8] How to get originate broker infomation

Posted by Gihan <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

Any update on this matter ?

Regards,