Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Garvit Bansal <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/21 18:20:48 UTC

Contribute in Fluo

Hi All,

My name is Garvit and I like to contribute in Fluo. I found this project
interesting and want to make contribution to it. Can somebody help me how
to start with, bug fixes or something like that which will help me to get
in flow.

Garvit
--
*Garvit Bansal,*
Software Developer at Flipkart

<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/garvit-bansal/50/129/433>

Re: Contribute in Fluo

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
Garvit,

I responded on the issue with some info.  Hopefully that can help you get
started.   Feel free to ask questions on the issue or mailing list as you
look into it.

Keith

Re: Contribute in Fluo

Posted by Garvit Bansal <ga...@gmail.com>.
Keith

Re: Contribute in Fluo

Posted by Garvit Bansal <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: Contribute in Fluo

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
Garvit,

Re: Contribute in Fluo

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
Yeah looking at those would be good.  We are in an odd situation since we
moved to Apache.  We can not currently assign issues on GH.  Hopefully this
will change soon.  Mike decided to update the wiki with the issues he is
working on for the time being.  If you don't find anything let me know.

Re: Contribute in Fluo

Posted by Garvit Bansal <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: Contribute in Fluo

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.