Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Odd Martin Hesjadalen <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/24 07:21:56 UTC

The new 4.1.7

After upgrading my Open Office to 4.1.7 I am not able to open previous
manuscripts and databases. I only get the info that I need Java to open
them, but I do have the latest version of Java. So that can´t be the
problem? Can you help me? I really do need my old manuscripts in my work.

Odd Martin Hesjadalen
Norway

Re: The new 4.1.7

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 09:21:56 +0200
Odd Martin Hesjadalen <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After upgrading my Open Office to 4.1.7 I am not able to open previous
> manuscripts and databases. I only get the info that I need Java to open
> them, but I do have the latest version of Java. So that can´t be the
> problem? Can you help me? I really do need my old manuscripts in my work.
>
> Odd Martin Hesjadalen
> Norway

Have you selected the version of Java (a 32 bit Java) in /Tools /Options /OpenOffice : Java?

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>