Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by mi...@gmail.com on 2016/02/03 02:29:38 UTC

Re: Dataset Select Does Not Load

Ahhhh spotted it!

When the variable is set, it is a Boolean.

$scope.fileLoadFailed = true;

or

$scope.fileLoadFailed = false;

When it does the comparison, it does so on a string.

if($scope.fileLoadFailed === 'false')

So it always fails.

I'll put in a patch for this.  I also noticed the knmi bias example fails on a small bug in dataset_processor "global name size is not defined". I'll patch that at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone