Posted to repository@apache.org by Tim Anderson <tm...@netspace.net.au> on 2003/12/06 03:22:20 UTC

updated example repository structure (was RE: subproject URI naming convention)

I've updated the example to include versions
of commons-jelly, demonstrating the use of snapshots builds.

These are located under:
  org/apache/jakarta/commons/jelly
in the archive.
It should be easier to navigate and locate snapshot and
release builds compared with the flatter structure currently
in use by maven (e.g http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-jelly/jars/)

Regards,

Tim