Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com> on 2017/02/01 10:17:30 UTC

Re: [Benchmark SOLR] JETTY VS TOMCAT - Jetty 15% slower - need advice to improve Jetty performance

There is a profiling tool in Eclipse that can show you a tree of method
calls, with timing information. I have found this useful in the past to
investigate a performance problem. But it might not help if the problem
only occurs at 165 queries per second (is that true?).

cheers -- Rick

Posted by Gerald Reinhart <ge...@kelkoo.com>.

We have done some profiling with Visualvm, but nothing obvious appeared.

Thank Rick for the advice.

Gérald Reinhart