Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by David Culp <dc...@sc.rr.com> on 2003/03/12 13:39:04 UTC

Help with proxy and PerlHandler with Apache::Filter

I'm having problems using Proxy after a PerlHandler and Apache::Filter is
used.
            Objective:
                Proxy        /        http://foo.com

            What Happens:
                            proxy:http://foo.com

Any suggestion or pointers to relevant docs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David

Re: Help with proxy and PerlHandler with Apache::Filter

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
David Culp wrote:
> I'm having problems using Proxy after a PerlHandler and Apache::Filter is
> used.
>             Objective:
>                 Proxy        /        http://foo.com
>
>             What Happens:
>                             proxy:http://foo.com
>
> Any suggestion or pointers to relevant docs would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about from this description.
Can you provide some more information?

Also, have you looked at some of the modules that do this, like
Apache::ProxyRewrite, Apache::RewritingProxy, and Apache::FilteringProxy?

- Perrin