Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Henry Story <he...@bblfish.net> on 2011/11/25 12:44:31 UTC

new WebID spec out

There is a new WebID spec out

  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/spec/

The ontology has been simplified by merging the RSA ontology into the cert ontology (so as
to reduce the need for people to create new namespaces), and the modulus is now written as
a xsd:hexBinary (with any initial "00" removed). This means the query is also a lot simpler
-- essentially it can now be a simple SPARQL ASK query.

So clerezza should make the updates for this in the platform.security.foafssl.core
and in the rdf generated in the account control panel. The spec has quite a lot of examples.

I am thinking of doing this on the bblfish branch on github, but I think that has moved
a bit out of sync with the main branch here, so perhaps it is just easier to quickly
the code here.

Let me know what you intend to do.

Thanks,

Henry