Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pascal P <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/02 15:15:29 UTC

compatibility between fop 094, commons-logging 1.0.3, avalon-framework4.1.x

Hi

I use fop 0.94 on a platform hosting
- commons-logging 1.0.3
- avalon-framework4.1.x

As fop 0.94 uses the following library, I would like to make sure there will
not by compatibility problems
- commons-logging 1.0.4
- avalon-framework4.2.0

Thank you in advance

Pascal

Re: compatibility between fop 094, commons-logging 1.0.3, avalon-framework4.1.x

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Both should be fully backwards-compatible. It should be safe to upgrade
to the newer versions. 0.94 will probably also work with the old
versions of these two libraries (I didn't test, though).

On 02.09.2008 15:15:29 Pascal P wrote:
> Hi
>
> I use fop 0.94 on a platform hosting
> - commons-logging 1.0.3
> - avalon-framework4.1.x
>
> As fop 0.94 uses the following library, I would like to make sure there will
> not by compatibility problems
> - commons-logging 1.0.4
> - avalon-framework4.2.0
>
> Thank you in advance