Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mark Blackman <ma...@db.com> on 2016/10/03 09:36:10 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] TLS Proxy client certificates per virtualhost

Great, thanks. Although I really need it for Apache 2.2 as well :)

I will see if we can find some time for it.

---

Please refer to https://www.db.com/disclosures for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures and to http://www.db.com/unitedkingdom/content/privacy.htm for information about privacy.