Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Mike Rheinheimer <ro...@apache.org> on 2010/11/03 16:02:39 UTC

Wink release - final call

Hi team,

I'm itching to start the release process for 1.1.2.  There is a pending code
contribution from Jeanfrancois that I'd like to get in before we start.  Can
we get that in sometime today?  I'd like to start the team vote later this
afternoon.

Thanks!
mike

Re: Wink release - final call

Posted by jfarcand <jf...@gmail.com>.
Salut,

Done. Let me know if I can be of any help of if I've missed something
(quite possible).

-- Jeanfrancois

Re: Wink release - final call

Posted by jfarcand <jf...@gmail.com>.