Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> on 2012/10/08 21:58:36 UTC

Couch Developer IRC Meetup [Wednesday 2012/10/10]

hi everybody,

We are having a weekly IRC meetup for devs, wannabe devs, & in fact
anybody who's interested in improving #couchdb community, development,
docs, you name it.

The first one will be on Wednesday this week, 2012/10/10, at 9pm
Vienna time in irc://freenode.net/#couchdb-dev channel, mainly cause
that works well for me personally. We can shift to a better slot in
future.

I'll endeavour to keep some minutes, so that we can keep the
discussion active on dev@ and you're welcome to have a beverage or two
of your choice while we chew the fat.

There's a great link from Karl Fogel about developing OSS software[2]
if you're like me interested in how communities grow, and how we can
support that process.

[1]: http://everytimezone.com/#2012-10-8,420,6be
[2]: http://producingoss.com/

NB decisions & discussion still need to happen on list, IRC will just
help give us some momentum. Hope to see you there!

A+
Dave

Re: Couch Developer IRC Meetup [Wednesday 2012/10/10]

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
Just had a chat with David on IRC. We will go ahead with this time, for
now. We can adjust it later. I was waiting until Jan gets back from JS Conf
to do another poll. But we can iterate. :)

--
NS

Re: Couch Developer IRC Meetup [Wednesday 2012/10/10]

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.

--
NS