Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/27 11:12:31 UTC

Can we run two separate ServiceMix server on same machine ?

Hi,

Can we run two separate ServiceMix servers on same machine ? If this is the
case, can we define the port number of the server ? idem for JMX ?

Regards,

Charles
SOA Architect
Apache Camel Committer

Re: Can we run two separate ServiceMix server on same machine ?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Charles,

You could also use the admin/create command to create a second
instance of ServiceMix Kernel.  This should handle reassigning the SSH
port numbers for you.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------