Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Soniya Satbhai <So...@emis-intl.com> on 2001/07/23 17:19:54 UTC

Running the example application that comes along with struts

Hello,
         I have got a problem in running the example struts application.
When I run my application , I get the first jsp page , i.e. index.jsp
containing MailReader Demonstration Application Options, but when I
click on any of the other links, I get this exception ,
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Relative URI "struts-config_1_1.dtd"; can
not be resolved without a document URI.
I don't know what this means. Please advise.
Thanks,
Soniya.