Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net> on 2006/12/15 12:57:01 UTC

Re: SPF is hopelessly broken and must die! - is broken and must die!

May I second, third, fourth or whatever that comment?
{+_+}
Posted by "Chinta, Chaitanya Sai Krishna" <cc...@corp.untd.com>.
419 from Spam Assassin Mailing List...........    :-(

Mail Below.......

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0
From:	uknational3lottery@xprojectss.net
Subject: Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Date:	Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:50:42 -0800
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)

UK Lottery Headquarters:
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw 1102 of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,online
Sweepstakes International program held on Saturday 09th December, 2006.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of£650,000,00(six
Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file
TU/9023118308/03.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World
Wide Web  sites through computer draw system and extracted
from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed
online. This promotion takes place weekly until the end of the year.
please you are advised to contact the agent with your winning numbers, this
is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

To claim your prize, please write to the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY FIDUCIARY AGENT
with your details as stated below

FIDUCIARY AGENT
OVER SEAS CLAIM UNIT
MR BRIAN HUNT
EMAIL : contactbrianhunt9@yahoo.co.uk
TELEPHONE NUMBER:+44(0)7024055307,+44(0)7024024192

     VERIFICATION FORM

1.FULL NAMES:__________________________________
2.ADDRESS:_______________________________________
3.SEX:_______________