Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/02 20:45:58 UTC

Re: Igor Drobiazko Book

Sorry for the late reply. I somehow managed to miss this mail. I had a big
progress until end of February / beginning of March. Unfortunately nothing
happened between March and now, but I'm back on track. I'd love to tell you
any dates, but I don't want to disappoint anybody if I miss the date again.
I'm working hard to get the book published and trying to find some time
slots between all the other things.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de
http://twitter.com/drobiazko

Re: Igor Drobiazko Book

Posted by Nicholoz Kiknadze <22...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for update.

First chapters I got under early access from Manning were very promising.
Looking forward for full version.

Regards,
Nicholoz Kiknadze