Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Vincent Croquette <Vi...@reuters.com> on 2001/02/05 09:26:05 UTC

Re: Xalan-C++ port to Solaris with Sun Workshop 4.2

Hi , thanks for your support
This could look like a stupid question but where can I get the latest CVS
sources for Xerces and Xalan.
I can download xerces src but I do not know how to download Xalan CVS sources.

Thanks in advance

|--------+------------------------->
|        |          David_N_Bertoni|
|        |          @lotus.com     |
|        |                         |
|        |          01/27/01 07:06 |
|        |          PM             |
|        |          Please respond |
|        |          to xalan-dev   |
|        |                         |
|--------+------------------------->
  |       To:     xalan-dev@xml.apache.org                                     |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Vincent Croquette/GVA/CH/Reuters)                      |
  |       Subject:     Xalan-C++ port to Solaris with Sun Workshop 4.2         |
  |       Header:      Internal Use Only                                       |

I finished the basic changes needed to build Xalan-C++ on Solaris 2.6 with
Sun Workshop 4.2.  If you want to build, you will need to get the latest
Xerces and Xalan code from CVS.  You'll also need a copy STLport v 4.0.
For more information on setting the appropriate environment variables, you
can refer to the documentation for the AIX port.

To get STLport 4.0, go to:

   www.stlport.org

There is still some work to be done to fix a few core dumps, and we have
not yet tried to integrate the ICU, but the code is 95% there.

Enjoy!

Dave

the views of Reuters Ltd.