Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2011/02/04 22:17:43 UTC

Release Maven Plugin Tools

Hi

Maven Plugin Tools looks ready for a new release. 6 issues fixed in JIRA
including @threadSafe for both the code itself and the code it produces.

I'll do the release after the skin and pom releases that are coming up.
Or should it be before the poms so that we can include the new plugin
plugin version in the plugins parent pom?

Anyway, if someone wants to fix anything more before the release - now
is the time to do it.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Release Maven Plugin Tools

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
On 2011-02-05 12:49, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:
> Dennis Lundberg wrote:
>
>> I'll do the release after the skin and pom releases that are coming up.
>> Or should it be before the poms so that we can include the new plugin
>> plugin version in the plugins parent pom?
>
> Including the new version in the upcoming parent POMs seems more
> beneficial.

I agree. Since the plugin plugin is specified in the ASF POM, I'll start
preparing the release of plugin toolkit now.

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.