Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/04 11:30:56 UTC

Items for our quartely update to the board?

Hi all, I am preparing the April 2022 report for the Board.

Can you please send me any updates that I should include?

So far, the only JDO-related topics I have are:
- the JDO community released version 3.2 on Feb 10
- the JDO community contributed to the efforts to migrate the DB
websites to the new Apache system

thanks,

bryan

Re: Items for our quartely update to the board?

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bryan,

Current development topics:
- migrate the xml name space away from jcp.org which is no longer maintained
- work on maintaining compatibility with JDK 8 and 9 while accommodating JDK 18 and JDK 19

I think that's about it.

Regards,
Craig

> On Apr 4, 2022, at 4:30 AM, Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all, I am preparing the April 2022 report for the Board.
>
> Can you please send me any updates that I should include?
>
> So far, the only JDO-related topics I have are:
> - the JDO community released version 3.2 on Feb 10
> - the JDO community contributed to the efforts to migrate the DB
> websites to the new Apache system
>
> thanks,
>
> bryan

Craig L Russell