Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/03/07 21:53:46 UTC

[VOTE] Release genesis-2.1 and xbean-3.13

Hi!

I'd like to call a VOTE on genesis-2.1 and xbean-3.13.

The Maven Staging Repo which contains both releases (xbean needs genesis):
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-001/

SVN source tag for genesis:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/genesis/tags/genesis-2.1/

SVN source tag for xbean:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/tags/xbean-3.13/

Source releases (plus hashes) are available under:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-001/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/genesis/2.1/

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-001/org/apache/xbean/xbean/3.13/

My PGP release key 2FDB81B1 is available at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/KEYS

Kevan is so kind and will collect the JIRA bits (I have absolutely no oversight about how to gather all the needed infos there).

The VOTE will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 veto (and reason why)

There is a small (and old) guide for testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

In practice it's as easy as adding a profile to your ~/.m2/settings.xml which contains the <repository> with the URL pointing to the staging repo as posted above.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: [VOTE] [CANCELLED] Release genesis-2.1 and xbean-3.13

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
txs 4 checking, just opened a new mail thread for the 2nd take of the vote.

We need to check all files for the notice anyway.

LieGrue
strub

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mark. One favor?

Please indicate the source that is being voted on. In this case, I believe it would be:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-004/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/genesis/2.1/genesis-2.1-source-release.zip

and

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-004/org/apache/xbean/xbean/3.13/xbean-3.13-source-release.zip

--kevan