Posted to user@struts.apache.org by enthucoder <sr...@wachovia.com> on 2007/10/25 22:49:00 UTC

[S 1.3]IncludeAction or any other Alternative?

I have a requirement, where on each page load, I hit some Servlet or Action
(Can be modified accordingly). Should i use a IncludeAction here or there is
a better or elegant way to achieve this?

H.

Re: [S 1.3]IncludeAction or any other Alternative?

Posted by Igor Vlasov <vi...@mail.ru>.
Try to use servletFilter from servlet specification with apropriate
mapping....