Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2007/07/13 14:52:37 UTC

Re: missing libs building fulcrum and turbine 2.4

Hi Scott,

thanks for your quick help but I'm actually unable to run the regression
tests successfully for Turbine (BaseValueParserTest fails. Anyone else
having the same problem be I delve into the code?

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Siegfried Goeschl wrote:
> thanks for your quick help but I'm actually unable to run the
> regression tests successfully for Turbine (BaseValueParserTest fails.
> Anyone else having the same problem be I delve into the code?
The tests execute successfully for me.

Scott