Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by tiffanymlk <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/01 12:18:05 UTC

when setting a task's status 'to complete'

hi,

consider this situation,

I am currently in Project A, which has to following Phases and tasks:

Phases:
Phase 1: status - 'in progress'

Tasks
Task 1: parent phase- Phase 1
           status of task1 - 'completed'
Task 2: parent phase - Phase 1
             status of task2 - ' in progress'

Now, if I where to update the status of Task 2 to 'completed' then Phase1's
status will be automatically set to 'completed' and even the 'project's
status will automatically change to 'completed'

I have tried to find where this mechanism is coded, but so far no luck. Does
anyone know where this mechanism happens in the code? because I need to
change it, by making phase statuses not dependent on task status and project
statuses not dependent of phase status.

Thanks,
tiffanymlk