Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 03:10:37 UTC

Happy New Year

Team,

Hope your 2010 will be a great one. Nice work with all the
improvements and releases this year. I hope we continue making Struts
the best developed and supported framework in the world.

Paul

RE: Happy New Year

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Gratia Agere Benedictus

Prospero Novo Annus ut unus quod totus

Martin
Commodo operor non muto modify vel perturbo ea defero. Gratias ago Vos

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/