Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "David A. Lee" <da...@calldei.com> on 2000/09/01 20:22:51 UTC

Archive of mailing lists ?

I have SO MANY newbie questions its rediculas.
Is there an archive of this mailing list ?
I dont want to flood the mailing list if I dont have to ... but basically
I'm totally stumped trying to use the Apache SOAP client
do do anything but the most trivial things I have nowhere else to go.
(No the documentation doesnt answer any of my questions,
yes I've searched the www site, yes, I've read the docs,
yes I've read every sample, no I still cant figure it out).

Thanks for any pointers ... and be ready for a flood of questions !

David A. Lee
Dal Enterprises Inc.
http://www.calldei.com