Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by balaji <mc...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/14 21:34:55 UTC

Group and Field Collapsing in SOLR "More like this"

Hi

I have two types of profile : Shadow and DO and I am trying to use MLT to
bring related recommendation of a userID

In the result I get both the types but I want to restrict the results of
document through a field (type) I pass it on.

Currently grouping and field collapsing does not seem to work. Any other way
to achieve it

Thanks
Balaji